There are those watching Egypt’s orchestrated descent into chaos who claim that Obama has lost the Middle East.
There are others who say he really controls it.
If there’s any proof that it’s not a president but a strident community activist in the Oval Office, Egypt is proof positive.
Barack Obama’s friends Code Pink, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, among others, have been fomenting for revolution on trips in and out of Egypt for more than a year. Only Kristinn Taylor and Andrea Shea King at biggovernment.com have bothered to write about it…..
By Dr. Milton R. Wolf
The Washington Times
If you would like to know what the White House really thinks of Obamacare, there’s an easy way. Look past its press releases. Ignore its promises. Forget its talking points. Instead, simply witness for yourself the outrageous way the White House protects its best friends from Obamacare.
Last year, we learned that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) had granted 111 waivers to protect a lucky few from the onerous regulations of the new national health care overhaul. That number quickly and quietly climbed to 222, and last week we learned that the number of Obamacare privileged escapes has skyrocketed to 733.
Among the fortunate is a who’s who list of unions, businesses and even several cities and four states (Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio and Tennessee) but none of the friends of Barack feature as prominently as the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
As we’ve learned in the past few days, The situation in Egypt was funded and instigated by Soros, Obama, Clintons, Code Pink, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood….. One big happy, festering cauldron of anti-American EVIL.
WHEN the Muslim Brotherhood takes control in Egypt, all HELL is going to break loose. Get Ready. Islam is rearing it’s evil head, once again.
Here’s more video, taken yesterday, of the hate-mongerers calling for violent revolution and communism…… HERE ON OUR SOIL. Soros has trained his minions well, and the so-called “public education system” has brainwashed half the population of the United States Of America.
God Help Us All.
Brace yourselves. This will not end well. FOR ANYONE.
Today’s update should give everyone a good taste of the violent and vitriolic leftist tactics we’re going to have to deal with. Personally, I just want them to give it a try, or shut their damned face-holes. One of these days, they’re going to have to put this violent rhetoric to the test. I look forward to it.
“Death to all the Neo-Cons and their xenophobic racists ideas. I say off with all their heads! World Peace can only be achieved with their final elimination.”
“It just goes to show that even children know what a low-life the Republican is.”
“….what if the subject of the play had been, say, the beheading of Barack Obama? Or the rape of Michelle Obama? What if a Hollywood production depicted Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid being blown apart by the bomb of a terrorist?
Would the ‘civil’ Leftwing justify such depictions in the name of ‘art’ and remind the country that, after all, it is ‘only fiction?’
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Civility–children’s play calls for beheading of Sarah Palin – National Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/civility-children-s-play-calls-for-beheading-of-sarah-palin#ixzz1CTgELi00
This is the kind of BS spewed by Democrats on a daily basis, and unfortunately the media and other so-called watchdogs are so apparently ignorant of American history, Democrats continue to LIE through their teeth to their constituents, and via academia, to our kids. Despite the truth being out there for years, it’s probably not going to explode until some big shot news anchor gives us an “explosive expose” bringing us all those facts first, so he/she can proudly receive a Pulitzer…
[Here's the UPDATED list of 733 corporations and UNIONS who have been approved for the obamacare waivers. Yeah, this obamacare scam is SO good that those who helped the regime shove it down our throats have now been exempted from having to comply with it. Take a look at this list from the HHS website. It includes UNIONS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES. Wonder what's going to happen to the small businesses who haven't kissed the asses of this regime to get their favors, paybacks and kickbacks? One paw greases the other hoof, doesn't it?]
UPDATED LIST OF 733 WAIVERS HANDED TO THE REGIME’S SPECIAL FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.hhs.gov/ociio/regulations/approved_applications_for_waiver.html
By James Wesley, Rawles on January 19, 2011 8:35 PM
Here is some
moron more on Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy’s recently-introduced magazine ban legislation. I studied the bill’s wording and I learned:
- The bill defines large capacity ammunition feeding devices as “a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition” (This is nearly the same as the now defunct 1994 law, but it does not exempt tubular or otherwise non-detachable magazines.)
- For Post-Enactment Devices: Prohibits the transfer, possession, or import of a large capacity ammunition feeding device manufactured after the date of enactment of the bill .
- For Pre-Enactment Devices: Prohibits the transfer or import (but not possession) of large capacity ammunition feeding devices manufactured before the date of enactment of the bill. This is a huge difference from the 1994 ban, which allowed the transfer of any “pre-ban” magazines or belts, under a grandfather clause.
- As Sebastian at the Snowflakes in H*ll blog pointed out, the ban includes any magazine that holds more than 10 cartridges, even if it is a fixed tubular magazine. (The only exception is for .22 rimfire.) So this effectively bans transfers of even pre-1898 antique Henry, Model 1866, Model 1873, and Model 1892 Winchester rifles (and replicas) with long magazines! Ditto for Colt Lightning rifles and many other pump and lever-action guns. And ditto for Astra Broomhandle Mauser pistols with integral 12 or 20 round magazines. All these guns would be “frozen” from any transfer until the death of their owner, whereupon the guns would become contraband.
- It also includes fixed tubular magazines on shotguns. It is noteworthy that many shotguns with ostensibly “7 round” or “8 round” tubular magazines actually have 12+ round magazines if you use the stubby Mini 12 gauge shells. (And remember, it will be the notorious “shoelace squad” BATFE that will be enforcing the law, so any guesses on how they will define the magazine capacity of your shotgun?)
- It includes belts and links as “large capacity ammunition feeding devices”. It also requires that any magazines or links produced after the ban goes into effect must have a serial number marked. (Yes, marked on each magazine, belt, and link.) For disintegrating belt links (those ubiquitous little black steel tabs) this would create a manufacturing nightmare for military contractors! Could you imagine stamping or engraving a unique serial number on each of the hundreds of millions of links that are produced each year? How would you fit that many digits on the curved surface of a 3/4-inch long 5.56mm M249 SAW link? Micro-stamping, perhaps?
- Unlike the 1994-to-2004 Federal ban, there is no 10-year “sunset” clause. This law will be permanent!
- The term “Transfer” is not adequately defined. Let’s say you were to allow someone in your family or a friend shoot your rifle or pistol with an 11+ round magazine. Then that could be construed as a felony “transfer”, even if you are present during the target shooting session.
- The absurdity of this bill can best be seen when you consider that it will also control the magazines, belts, and links used for registered Class 3 full-auto guns. Who would ever want to buy a $7,000+ registered machinegun if the only magazines and belts available for purchase are limited to 10 round capacity? (The guns themselves could still be transferred with a $200 Federal tax, but the magazines, and belts could only be transferred if they held 10 rounds or less. And to be legal, any belts assembled from links after the bill is enacted would be limited to 10-round length. That is absolutely ludicrous.)
- The “transfer” portion of this law opens up innumerable opportunities for inadvertent law-breaking. What about a soldier who accidentally brings home an M16 magazine in his TA-50 dufflebag? What about someone who bids on buying the entire contents of a storage space with a lapsed contract? If they bring home a box that includes just one 11+ round magazine, then they will have committed a felony with huge fines and a possible 10 year prison sentence.
- There is no exception in the law for magazines belonging to retiring servicemen or peace officers.
- There is no exception in the law for sales of replacement parts to keep magazines in repair. So if a magazine gets dented or breaks, then it becomes permanently useless.
- Most importantly: There is no exception in the law for passing down magazines, belts, or links within a family, as gifts or bequests. Once you die, then your 11+ round magazines will become contraband, and any subsequent possessor could be charged with a felony. Your heirs might as well tuck your magazines in your casket.
Please contact your congresscritters and insist that this ill-conceived bill be vigorously opposed!
SOURCE: James Wesley, Rawles
General VoNguyen Giap.
General Giap was a brilliant, highly respected leader of the North Vietnam military. The following quote is from his memoirs currently found in the Vietnam war memorial in Hanoi:
‘What we still don’t understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battle of TET. You defeated us!
We knew it, and we thought you knew it.
But we were elated to notice your media was helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefields. We were ready to surrender. You had won!’
General Giap has published his memoirs and confirmed what most Americans knew. The Vietnam war was not lost in Vietnam — it was lost at home. The same slippery slope, sponsored by the US media, is currently underway. It exposes the enormous power of a Biased Media to cut out the heart and will of the American public.
A truism worthy of note: … Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media, for they will destroy your honor.