muslims, and their GOD DAMNED quran (koran)
Here are some verses to know in the Koran (quran), if you want to know why there is no such thing as “moderate islam”. This is what those evil beasts follow today, not something that is considered outdated. It’s considered valid and mandatory for ALL “good” muslims of today, throughout the entire world.
There is NO SUCH THING as a “moderate muslim”.
1. (Koran 8:12) “Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them.”
2. (Koran 2:216) “Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not.”
3. (Koran 69:30-37) “It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. You desire the lure of this world and Allah desires for you the hereafter and Allah is Mighty, Wise.. Now enjoy what you have won as lawful and good and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is forgiving, merciful.”
4. (Koran 69:30-37) “(It will be said) Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! he used not to believe in God the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Therefore hath he no lover hear this day nor any food save filth which none but sinners eat.”
5. (Koran 5: 33-34) “The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is forgiving, merciful.”
6. (Koran 22: 19-22) “These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling fluid will be poured down their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning.”
7. (Koran 76: 4) “Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers chains, yokes and a blazing fire.”
8. (Koran 17:16-17) When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah’s word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants
9. (Koran 8:37) In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost
10. (Koran 21:11) How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples
11. (Koran 2:8-10) In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false.
12. (Koran 58:5) Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty
13. (Koran 44:43-50) Verily the Tree of Zaqqum will be the food of the sinful. Like molten brass it will boil in their insides, Like the boiling of scalding water Seize Ye Him and drag him into the midst of the blazing Fire Then pour over his head the penalty of Boiling Water
14. (Koran 2:39) Those who reject faith (Islam) and belie our signs, They shall be Companions of the Fire and abide in it.
15. (Koran 2:89-90) The Curse of Allah is on those without faith (in Islam) Thus have they drawn wrath upon wrath on themselves and humiliating is the punishment of those who reject faith (Islam)
16. (Koran 5:33) The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land
17. (Koran 9:35) On the day when Heat will be produced out of the wealth in the Fire of Hell, and with it will be branded their foreheads, their sides and their backs- “This is the treasure that ye buried for yourselves, taste ye then the treasures that ye buried.”
18. (Koran 8:50) If you could see when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers at death. How they smite their faces and backs saying “Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire”
19. (Koran 17:46-47) And we put coverings over their hearts and minds, lest they should understand the Koran, and we put deafness in their ears; when you commemorate your Lord (Allah) and Him alone in the Koran
20. (Koran 9:29) Fight those who do not profess the true faith (Islam) till they pay the jiziya (poll tax) with the hand of humility.
21. (Koran 8:12) Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them.”
22. (Koran 9:5) “Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”
23. (Koran 9:73) Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their Home: an evil fate.
24. (Koran 4:144) Believers, do not choose the unbelievers rather than the faithful as your friends. Would you give Allah a clear proof against yourselves ?
25. (Koran 47:4) When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until War shall lay down her burdens.
26. (Koran 5:33-34) The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet and alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom; Save those who repent before ye overpower them. For know that Allah is Forgiving, merciful.
27. (Koran 5:51) Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers.
28. (Koran 5:57) Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made your religion a jest and a pasttime…
29. (Koran 5:64) The Jews say: ‘God’s hand is chained.’ May their own hands be chained! May they be cursed for what they say!…
30. (Koran 9:29) Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last day, nor hold the forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jiziyah with willing submission. And feel themselves subdued.
31. (Koran 9:30) The Jews call ‘Uzayr-a son of God’, and the Christinas call ‘Christ the Son Of God’. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but intimate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are decluded away from the Truth.
32. (Koran 98:1-8) The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.
33. (Koran 22:19-22:23) Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Sclading water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: ‘Taste the torment of the Conflagration!’
34. (Koran 18:28-30) For the wrongdoers We have prepared a fire which will encompass them like the walls of a pavilion. When they cry out for help they shall be showered with water as hot as molten brass, which will scald their faces. Evil shall be their drink, dismal their resting-place.
35. (Koran 40:67-40:73) Do you not see how those who dispute the revelation of God turn away from the right path ? Those who have denied the Book and the message We sent through Our apostles shall realize the truth hereafter: when, with chains and shackles round their necks, they shall be dragged through scalding water and then burnt in the fire of Hell.
36. (Koran 43:74) ..The unbelievers shall endure forever the torment of Hell. The punishment will never be lightened, and they shall be speechless with despair. We do not wrong, themselves.
37. (Koran 55:41-52) ..That is the Hell which the unbelievers deny. They shall wander between fire and water fiercely seething. Which of your Lord’s blessing would you deny ?
38. (Koran 76:1-5) For the unbelievers We have prepared chains and fetters and a blazing Fire…
39. (Koran 73:12) We have in store for the unbelievers heavy fetters and a blazing fire, choking food and harrowing torment: on the day when the earth shall quiver with all its mountains, and the mountains crumble into heaps of shifting sand.
40. (Koran 77:20-77:50) Woe on that day to the disbelievers! Begone to the Hell which you deny! Depart into the shadow that will rise high in three columns, giving neither shade nor shelter from the flames, and throwing up sparks as huge as towers, as bright as yellow camels…Eat and enjoy yourselves awhile. You are wicked men…”
41. (Koran 8:73) The unbelievers give aid and comfort to each other. If you fail to do likewise, there will be disorder in the land and great corruption.
42. (Koran 21:96-21:101) ..The unbelievers shall stare in amazement, crying: ‘Woe to us! Of this we have been heedless. We have done wrong.’ You and your idols shall be the fuel of Hell; therein you sall all go down.
43. (Koran 33:7-12) …But for the unbelievers He has prepared a woeful punishment…
44. (Koran 44:40-49) ..The fruit of the Zaqqum tree shall be the unbelievers’s fruit. Like dregs of oil, like scalding water, it shall simmer in his belly. A voice will cry: ‘Seize him and drag him into the depths of Hell. Then pour out scalding water over his head, saying: “Taste this, illustrious and honourable man! This is the punishment which you have doubted.”
45. (Koran 52:1-52:15) ..On that day they shall be sternly thrown into the fire of Hell, and a voice will say to them: ‘This is the Fire which you denied…Burn in its flames. It is the same whether or not you show forbearance. You shall be rewarded according to your deeds.’
46. (Koran 31-37) And burn ye him in the blazing fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits. This was he that would not believe in allah Most high amd would not encourage the feeding of the indignant. So no friend hath he here this day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds.
47. (Koran 56:52-5)6 Ye shall surely taste of the tree Zaqqum. Then will ye fill your insides therwith, and drink boiling water on top of it. Indeed ye shall drink like diseased camels raging with thirst. Such will be their entertainment on the day of Requital!
48. (Koran 69:30-37) We shall say: ‘Lay hold of him and bind him. Burn him in the fie of Hell, then fasten him with a chain seventy cubits long. For he did not believe Allah the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Today he shall be friendless here; filth shall be his food, the filth which sinners eat…
49. (Koran 2:39) Those who reject faith shall be the companions of the Fire.
50. (Koran 2:89-90) The curse of Allah is on the unbelievers… humiliating is the punishment.
51. (Koran 13:13) ..He hurls his thunderbolts at whom he pleases Yet the unbelievers wrangle about Allah..
52. (Koran 58:5) Those who resist Allah and his messenger will be humbled to dust.
53. (Koran 70:15-16) The fire of Hell will pluck out his being right to the skull..
54. (Koran 5:10) As for those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, they are the heirs of Hell.
55. (Koran 70:39) We have created the unbelievers out of base matters.
PISS ON ‘EM.