Obama Seizing Sole Authority for US Defense – Keeping His Promise To Putin
by William Bigelow 30 Dec 2012
In an attempt to seize total control over national security and bypass congress, a frightening new step by the Obama Administration is coming into play. As noted in Friday’s Wall Street Journal in an op-ed by John Bolton and John Woo, a State Department advisory group that is run by former Secretary of Defense William Perry is advising that the U.S. and Russia both reduce nuclear weapons without a treaty, as a treaty would require ratification by Congress. This would allow Obama and his executive branch to unilaterally cut our nuclear weaponry and ignore the treaty clause of the Constitution.
CONTINUE READING: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/30/Obama-Seizing-Sole-Authority-for-US-Defense-Without-Congress
From March, 2012… Read how obama promises Putin he’ll “have more flexibility after he’s reelected. Clearly, he’s keeping THAT promise.
From Congressional Record “Communist Goals For America“:
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.